Samson Technologies began in 1980 designing wireless microphone systems. Today, we are an industry leader in both consumer and professional audio with three notable brands:Samson, Hartke and Zoom. Over 250 of our products are sold and distributed in over 130 countries around the world.
In 1980, Samson introduced our first wireless microphone system. Over the years, Samsonhas become a leader in the wireless field. In the early '90s, we began to expand the reach of our audio products through the development of power amplifiers, mixers, wired microphones and signal processors. In 2005, we introduced the first professional USB microphones to be used by musicians, broadcasters and podcast enthusiasts. Our USB microphones are now the industry standard.
Hartke revolutionized the world of bass amplification in 1985 with the creation of a unique aluminum cone driver that produced a bass tone with far broader dynamics than had ever been heard before. We have gone on to create a full line of bass amplifiers, cabinets and combos that are used by some of the world's greatest musicians.
Exclusively distributed by Samson in the United States, Zoom is best known for its digital guitar and bass effects pedals, including the legendary 505 Guitar multi-effects pedal which was introduced in 1997. Zoom went on to develop numerous digital desktop recorders and drum machines. Today, Zoom is known by industry professionals for their extensive line of award-winning digital handheld audio and video recorders.
Over three decades, Samson has grown from a small two-person operation to a worldwide enterprise, dedicated to innovating new products that will enhance the lives of music and broadcast professionals everywhere.
The Servo 600 is ideal for larger applications where added power is needed to drive multiple speaker chains, or larger format speakers.The Servo amplifiers feature large 10-segment 3-color level LED meters and independent channel volume controls. The rear panels include 1/4-inch balanced and RCA inp
The Servo 300 is a great choice for powering a small to medium sized PA, or an intergrated conference room audio system.The Servo 300 features large 10-segment 3-color level LED meters and independent channel volume controls. The rear panel includes 1/4-inch balanced and RCA input connectors, as wel
Perfect for installation sound, the servo 200 is ideal for powering small to medium sized speaker chains, as well as playback and studio monitors. The servo 200 amplifier features large 10-segment 3-color level LED meters and independent channel volume controls. The rear panel includes 1/4-inch bala
Ideal for powering near field monitors or installation sound, the new Servo 120a provides you with "reference-class" audio performance and reliability in a compact package. This single rackspace stereo power amplifier delivers 60 watts of power per channel into 4 ohms or 120 watts into 8 ohms in bri
- A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd
- No.469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Praita
- Brushless Servo Motor: How Is It Used?
- The Significant Advantages Of Traditional Unparalleled Servo Motion Control
- Do You Know The Piezo E-481 Servo Amplifier?
- A Servo Drive Amplifier Helps To Create Your Tool Conveniently
- How To Properly Select A Elevated Precision Servo Motor?
- How Much Do You Know About Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- How To Choose Rotation Ranges For Servo Motors
- Several Latest Advances In Servo Motor Technology
- Top 3 Applications for a Servo Motor
- What Is the Difference between a DC Motor and Servo Motor?
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- IGUS Servo Cable
- Mitsubishi servo encoder
- Mitsubishi Servo Drives
- Fuji servo amplifier
- ABB Servo Drive
- CHINT Distribution Transformer
- Mitsubishi servo Amplifiers
- Sanyo denki
- SEW servo speed reducer
- TENGEN Transformer JBK Series
- VEXTA servo speed reducer
- Irt Servo Drive
- Moog Servo Controller
- Toshiba Servo Amplifier
- YASKAWA servo speed reducer
- Siemens Motor Cable for Motion Control
- SanMotion Servo Amplifier
- Emerson Servo Drives
- XINJE Servo Drive